Friday, September 13, 2013

Gender Reveal Party


If you follow me on Facebook then you know a couple of weeks back I posted a gender reveal cake that I made for a special couple. This cake was special for me because one it was the baby gender reveal for my good friends Marty and Janice and because it was my first gender reveal cake. I was given free reign for the cake so I decided to make a two tier. One tier to represent a little man and one tier to represent a little lady. I can't decide which tier I like more! I think both turned out pretty cute! I of course attended this party and had to try to keep my big mouth shut until they cut the cake.

 

Everyone voted boy or girl. Clearly boy won the vote.

Time to find out finally!

 

It's a girl!!

Congratulations Marty and Janice! I can't wait to meet your little one and of course design cakes for all her birthdays to come!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I can't wait to eat those cakes