Monday, April 2, 2012

National Capital Area Cake Show

So last week I shared some of the great wedding cakes from the VA show, and now I wanted to share some awesome entries into the non-wedding portion of the show.

First up this very cool pirate cake, because who doesn't like a pirate cake right?

I had to get a shot of this steampunk cake. I think I will try my hand at steam punk in the future.

This is an adorable dog tea party cake.
Lobster anyone?

Check out all that detail!
These next two turtle cakes are unbelievable. They look so realistic.

Pretty awesome!

So that was a glimpse at some of the great cakes that VA had to offer. Hopefully I will get to go to the MD show in May and actually enter a cake.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Red Lobster should serve cakes like that!!! :)

Minneapolis Pest Control said...

Awesome blog you have heere