Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy new Year! I wanted to share my New Year's Eve dessert table with everyone. I decided to go with the colors teal, black, and silver. For the desserts, I made sugar cookies in the shapes of clocks and numbers, vanilla spiced rum cupcakes, raspberry vanilla shooters, chocolate covered pretzels, vanilla cake balls, and peanut butter pretzel bark. I got all of the New Year's Eve printables here. I got the idea for the streamers from Martha Stewart.  I mixed and matched the New Year's printables with scrapbook paper to create the streamers and I think they look fabulous as a backdrop. I hope you enjoy!





These are my favorite cakes stands in my collection, and I think they matched perfectly with the display!

I made the feather vases by placing tinsel in the bottom and then attaching the feathers to a pieces of floral foam which I hid inside the vase. I think that they look fun and festive and could be used with lots of different themes like a bachlorette party or girl's night out. I placed numbers on the shooter glasses to emulate the New Year's countdown!


I used this overly-large martini glass to display noise makers!





Hope everyone has a wonderful new year!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I saw your party on Love the Day facebook!! Wow, absolutely fabulous.
What talent!! I love the feathers and the way you used the printables!