Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweet Eats Cakes supply rentals

So, a couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I had the pleasure of having my cakes, and supplies shot for my new website. I just wanted to share some of the photos with all of you! I made all of the desserts for the shoot, so I could display some of my great cake plates! Of course, the cakes, and supplies pictured, are all available for rent here. The pictures were taken by the very talented Lisa Ceron, who is just finishing photography school now, so look for her in the next couple of years!



I love the erasable chalkboard that I found, it is so unique, and could be used for many things!

The wedding sign is just a prop leftover from my own wedding. It is not actually for rent.
I hope you enjoyed some of the photos from this shoot (More coming soon!) Please check out our website, as we continue to update it everyday!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Nice i like the wood sign and the desserts look tasty

Anonymous said...

OMG your work is amazing love your blog that i now follow going to check you out in FB :)Margarita xo